duminică, iulie 17, 2005

Firefox themes and extentions

I like verry much the Firefox Browser because i'm free to costomize how i like. I want to present some extensions and one theme.
The theme I really like:
Noia (eXtreme).
And now the extensions:
CostomizeGoogle - Enhance Google Search results and remove ads and spam.
Flash Block - Replaces Flash objects whith a button you can click to view them (really usefull to block some adds )
Forecastfox - Get international weather forecasts and display it in the status bar.
Adblock - Filters ads from web-pages.
FoxyTunes - Control any media player from Firefox and more... (that's usefull... you can control the volume from the status bar).
MSP - Play media files in the sidebar.
Pong! - Play a game of PONG! (verry simple game to kill the stress)
RSS Panel - Display RSS directly from originating website
gTranslate - Translates the selected text via Google Translate.
I wrote this to you because i had reading someting about the fight against the adds and I know that blocking the picture from... it's not a good solution.
Hope you found a help in this post. The themes and extensions you cand install for the Firefox website.
All the best!

(I hope you understand my poor Englesh..:| )

Niciun comentariu: